I have never really been a breakfast person. If I could I would skip straight to lunch but there are certain recipes that definitely make me more excited to wake up each morning and get tucked in to those favourites. I am gluten intolerant but because of my job I tend to ignore it and eat the gooood stuff. This is definitely one of those guilt free indulgent breakfasts.
- 1 Cup Coconut Flour
- 2 tsp (10ml) baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Cup (250ml) Almond Creamery Chocolate Milk
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) honey, to taste
- 1 egg
- 7 Strawberries, finely chopped
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond milk, coconut oil, honey and the egg and whisk together.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir to ensure no lumps.
- Heat a medium pan and place a small amount of coconut oil into the pan to grease it sufficiently.
- Drop spoonful’s of the mixture into the pan and cook until starting to bubble before flipping it and cooking the second side.
- Serve a stack of pancakes with a strawberry salad and a drizzle of honey.